We share hundreds of free crochet patterns with you. Here is our new knitting pattern for handicraft knitting lovers. One Hour Crochet Slippers;
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge: 7 sts x 4 rows in dc = 2” square
Finished Size: 9 1/2 inches
- Yarn | Featured in this Video: Cascade Yarns Pacific Chunky
- Crochet hook
One Hour Crochet Slippers Instructions
Notes: The ch-2 in the beginning of the round will not count as a stitch. To finish a round, sl st to the first STITCH of the round to join, not the ch-2. This creates a ‘seamless’ join.
When working in rows, not rounds, dc in the space between the ch 2 and the first dc to finish row.
- Round 1: 10 dc in the first chain, sl st to the first stitch to join. (10 sts).
- Round 2: Ch 2, 2 dc in each st, sl st to the first stitch to join. (20 sts).
- Round 3: Ch 2, * dc 3, 2 dc in next st, repeat from * around, sl st to the first st to join. (25 sts).
- Rounds 4-11: Ch 2, dc in each st, sl st to the first st to join.
- Row 12: Ch 2, dc 18. (18 sts).
- Rows 13-15: Ch 2, turn; dc in each st. (18 sts).
- Row 16: Ch 2, turn; dc 5, dc dec 4 times, dc 5. (14 sts).
- Row 17: Ch 2, turn; dc 3, dc dec 4 times, dc 3. (10 sts).
- Row 18: Turn; sl st to Row 17’s 1st st.
- Round 19: Ch 2, use the ends of rows as stitches, 2 dc in each end of dc sts 6 times (12 sts), dc 7 across top of foot, 2 dc in each end of dc sts 6 times (12 sts), sl st to the first st to join. (31 sts).
- Round 20: Ch 1, * sk 2 sts, 5 dc in next st, sk 2 sts, sl st in next st, repeat from * to end. Sl st to ch 1 to join.
- Fasten off, leaving a long tail. Use long tail and yarn needle to sew heel together.
More Crochet Ideas;